We are committed to bringing our customers and consignors
the very best in quality service and products.
General Consignment Policies
As a consignor, you are our partner!. We work hard to give our consigning partners the very best price and quickest sale possible. The following policies have been developed after many, many years of experience and are designed to achieve this goal for both of us.
- You, the consignor, will receive 45% of the item's actual sale price.
- Pricing is set by the store and will typically be maintained at full price for 45-60 days. After that time, it will be reduced to half price. However, it is the store’s prerogative to change the pricing, up or down, at any time.
- Your earnings will be paid by check or you may use your earnings as credit toward purchases in the store. Checks are available the 5th of the month for the previous month’s sales. A $1 fee will be deducted from each check. If your cumulative earnings since the last payout are under $10, no check will be issued, but credit will remain on your account.
- Items that have been reduced to half price and remain unsold for two week will be donated to a quality charity of our choice. Donation receipts are available on request.
- Note: We are not responsible for theft, damage, or loss of consigned property. You agree to consign with us at your own risk.
- We will hold your check at the store for up to six months. We do not mail checks except to out of state consigners. Consignment earnings not retrieved within 6 months of the original check date will be forfeited.
Clothing Consignment Policies
- All clothing must be brought in on hangers. To assure that your account is properly credited, please label each of your bundles, boxes, bags, etc. with your name and phone number.
- All clothing items are to be freshly laundered and ironed or dry-cleaned and in like-new condition. No pet hair or odor (e.g. smoke) on the clothing, please!
- We only accept current styles of designer and upscale department store labels. Nothing older than two-years will be accepted; dated clothing will not be accepted. Nothing from discount stores will be accepted.
- Clothing Consignments are accepted during business hours; no appointment is necessary.
Furniture & Home Décor Consignment Policies
- For your items too large to carry in (large items only), send a high quality picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may assess the item in advance. Approval of a photo does not guarantee that we will accept the item when we see it in person.
- Call ahead before bringing larger items.
- Bring help to assist you in carrying large items into the store. We can provide you with names of companies that provide delivery and pick up services for a fee.
- To assure that your account is properly credited, label consignments with your name and phone number. Group smaller items in a box or bag and place the label inside.